Hello everyone in SVR.JS Forum!

Introduce yourself!
DorianNiemiecSVRJS
Administrator

Hello everyone in SVR.JS Forum!

Post by DorianNiemiecSVRJS »

Hello, I'm Dorian.

I have created a web server in Node.JS back in 2018 for one of my websites, when I didn't know how to setup Apache, nginx, IIS, etc. The website is now unavailable. That server is now called "SVR.JS". Over time I have added functionality to the server. Directory listings, plugin functionality (SVR.JS mods), server-side JavaScript, CGI (RedBrick) and more...
    ...but it "slept" for 3 years (2020-2023), until I wanted to create another website (with materials for preparation for CyberSkiller Challenge Poland CTF competition; I took part in that CTF, and even made myself into CTF finals :) ). I also found many vulnerabilities in old 2020 SVR.JS versions, and mitigated them in later nightly and beta versions.
    After several months after resuming the SVR.JS developement, I got a stable SVR.JS version (3.0.0), which is much safer than older 2020 SVR.JS versions. Then I have created SVR.JS website (it uses SVR.JS!), so that everybody can download SVR.JS. Later, I have also created SVR.JS blog with Hexo, SVR.JS forum with YaBB forum software (so that people can ask about SVR.JS problems; I modified it to be more secure), and SVR.JS git server with GitWeb and git-http-backend (so that others can contribute to SVR.JS). All of those websites also run SVR.JS web server software.
    If you ask on SVR.JS forum, I will help you in your specific SVR.JS problem (if you provide the details about the problem ;)).

Anybody else in this forum?
I oppose "You may be a victim of software counterfeiting" windows.
When I see school students' PHP code, I may ask: But where is mysqli_real_escape_string?
Download SVR.JS